[Thinkpad X1 Carbon (4th Gen) (Type 20FB, 20FC)] Debian Installer Stretch Alpha 6 release: installer fails on "select an install software"

Dear team,

I have tried to install the new Stretch Alpha 6 iso:
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/stretch_di_alpha6/amd64/iso-cd/debian-stretch-DI-alpha6-amd64-netinst.iso

The installation is done on a real computer, not a VM. And since the installation didn't complete I cannot send a nice report and can't do any copy-paste. I'm just describing the state of the laptop in front of me. So sorry for potential typing mistakes below.

And it fails with the following message:
"Choisir et installer des logiciels
Échec d'une étape de configuration
Une étape de l'installation a échoué.
L'étape qui a échoué est : Choisir et installer des logiciels"

Which translates into:
"Select and Install software
Installation step failed"

Steps taken / items selected:
Graphical install
Language: French
Location: France
Keymap: French
Partition disks: Guided / use entire disk / LVM encrypted
Tasksel: Desktop Environment+KDE, print server

Ctrl-Alt-F4:
(the logs appear in French, so the English translation is done by myself)
in-target: E: Impossible to retrieve/download http://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian/pool/main/k/kiconthemes/libkf5iconthemes-data_5.16.0-1_all.deb. Incorrect hashsum/checksum
in-target: Impossible to retrieve some archives/packages, maybe you should run apt-get update or try with --fix-missing?
in-target: tasksel: apt-get error (100)

--
Goz