Grant access to debian-installer project

Hello,
I am going to start a translation project (add new localization) for Debian. I created a gues account (belkacem77-guest) on http://alioth.debian.org/ so I need to be granted with access to debian-installer project to checkout debian project.

For now, I just want to translate Debian (UI and docs) into Kabyle

Best Regards.

M.Belkacem

--
M. Belkacem
Ingénieur Systèmes informatiques ESI (Ex INI)

Tel :  00213561891991/00213555044419
mail : belkacem77@gmail.com, m.belkacem@itsolutions.dz
Skype :  belkacem.mohammed3