Trying to resume monthly(ish) d-i releases

Hi folks,

I've been away from Debian and d-i duties for a while, but I'd like to
get back to trying to release d-i every month or so.

I've noticed ongoing discussions on #debian-kernel regarding the next
target (security issues, etc.), and I'm not entirely sure when I'll find
time to catch up with recent d-i changes, but barring major issues my
current estimate for the next d-i is the week-end of May 14-15.

I might be freezing udeb-producing packages in a few hours/days as a
first step, but feel free to NACK this if you have any ongoing
transitions and/or known packages you'd like to get into testing soon.

[ Please keep me in cc explicitly when replying; too many unread mails
  on most mailing lists. ]

Thanks for your time & feedback.

KiBi.