Re: [RFC] screen/tmux support for network-console

On Sun, Mar 6, 2016 at 9:29 PM, Roger Shimizu <rogershimizu@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, UI/cursor-hightlight is bit strange. But it at least works.
> I'll try to make libraries, introduced by screen, udeb support first,
> and then fix the UI issue.

Some progress updates for this RFC.

I have made a few libraries udeb supported, and submitted patches by
bug report [0][1][2].

There may need some time before those patches would be merged, and
package get released.
My question is, can I use local udeb library to build my udeb version
of screen? and how?

I find udeb related documentation is quite limited, so I ask the lists.
Thank you and look forward to your reply!

[0] https://bugs.debian.org/819358
[1] https://bugs.debian.org/819359
[2] https://bugs.debian.org/819397

Cheers,