Concatenateable images (armhf) currently not working?

Hi,

I'm trying to install stretch on an Olimex A20-OLinuXIno-LIME2
(Allwinner A20, armhf) using the concatenateable images:
* The jessie images from linked from
https://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebianOn/Allwinner
(http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/dists/jessie/main/installer-armhf/current/images/netboot/SD-card-images/)
work, only (Release file, package) downloads will often fail and have
to be retried. In the end I couldn't finish the installation because
debootstrap / a debootstrap script couldn't be found. Might be my
hardware, though Armbian seems to run stably enough.
* The stretch a5 and daily (as of a half hour ago) images fail much
earlier and much more consistently. The installer fails to find an
installer ISO image right after locale selection and that's that.

This is just a heads-up as I won't have much time to debug this in the
next couple of days. If you have any questions, please CC me.

Regards,
Christian