Re: Bad release in install documentation

* Laura Arjona Reina <larjona@larjona.net> [2016-03-07 20:25:12 CET]:
> El 23/02/16 a las 20:27, Holger Wansing escribió:
> > Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> wrote:
> >> For the time being:
> >>
> >> Looking at
> >> http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debwww/cron.git/commit/lessoften-parts/1installation-guide?id=c8148aba41b484964cb7a627c5c954a19f056d38
> >> it seems, we have the same situation again now:
> >>
> >> The latest upload of installation-guide was for Stretch (Changelog does
> >> not mention that explicitly, but there are several changings effecting
> >> Stretch), so that script has to be adapted around that:
> >>
> >> all occurences of 'jessie' have to be changed into 'stretch' and
> >> all 'wheezy' be changed into 'jessie'.
> >>

> >> Am I correct?
> >> If yes, could someone commit that, please !!!
> >
> > I have tried to apply this, but I'm lacking proper permissions.
> >
> > Anyone?
>
> I've committed the suggested change.
> I suppose now the install guide for stretch will appear in its place,
> but I'm not sure if this will automatically retrieve the install guide
> for jessie/stable in its place too...
>
> I'll have a look at the log and the install guides in the website after
> the next lessoften build.

 From what I read in the VCS link above I guess it would need manually
fetching the thing and run it manually for jessie again.

 In the long run maybe the package version should be compared to the
release information through something like rmadison or similar (though,
rmadison gives stable and not jessie, so at least some mapping still
would be needed somewhere).

 Just my thoughts so far,
Rhonda