debootstrap InRelease file support

Hi,

Looking into a bug in Ubuntu relating to an out of sync proxy, InRelease
file support in debootstrap came up.

I found out that debootstrap had already had such support in the past
(specifically, in 1.0.47 and earlier) and that was removed by Julien
Cristau because it also pulled in a fuller gpg, which comes with its own
set of potential issues.

Seems like we could well put it back in and just replace the bit that
extracts the signed data in InRelease (same as is in Release) with using
sed and grep to remove the signature text.

I did the work and pushed it to git at
http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/d-i/debootstrap.git/log/?h=people/cyphermox/inrelease.
As before, this would default to using the InRelease file from the
archive first, if available, and otherwise fallback to using the usual
Release + Release.gpg.

Is there any interest for supporting this again? I would like some
feedback on the code branch, then I'd be happy to merge it to master
(but I would still need someone to sponsor the upload).

Kindly,

Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre <mathieu.tl@gmail.com>
Freenode: cyphermox, Jabber: mathieu.tl@gmail.com
4096R/65B58DA1 818A D123 0992 275B 23C2  CF89 C67B B4D6 65B5 8DA1