Re: dark theme boot menu?

On 1/19/16, Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:

> On Mittwoch, 20. Januar 2016, Samuel Thibault wrote:
>> Yes, that's why I'm wondering as soon as considering the 2nd
>> accessibility-related entry :)
>
> I think having 5-8 accessibility related shortcuts are probably fine, just
> like having 3-5 desktop environments to choose from… ;-)
>
> I also think this is just one data point from a user, IOW: these numbers
> might
> need some tuning, but I don't see how shortcuts and "moderate" "fX help text
>
> pages" could be much harmful, quite the contrary.

Perhaps there could be an option to toggle its presence on and off?
I'm just having in mind our ability to configure, customize some
usability features already. Front and center in mind is how long the
list stays on the screen as an accommodation for both slower cognition
and mobility.

Just thinking out loud.. :)

Cindy :)

--