Re: Regression in speech synthesis in sid?

Hello,

Cyril Brulebois, on Tue 05 Jan 2016 06:02:01 +0100, wrote:
> Speech synthesis seems to start just fine but once I've picked French
> (choice 17), text is still read as if it were in English, which really
> sounds strange.

Uh.  It seems I had made some assumption about how language gets
selected which were wrong, and I had tested various languages which were
not working before, but not french, which was working.

This time (-23 upload) I have checked that all supported languages do
work fine, and the difference between fr-fr and fr-be.

Thanks for the test,
Samuel