 Emne: d-i manual: PDFs now generated with dblatex
 Til: debian-boot@lists.debian.org
 Cc: "Luca Monducci" <luca.mo@tiscali.it>, "Joe Dalton" <joedalton2@yahoo.dk>, galas@tee.gr, baptiste@mailoo.org, "victory" <victory.deb@gmail.com>, "Changwoo Ryu" <cwryu@debian.org>, "Miguel Figueiredo" <elmig@debianpt.org>, "Yuri Kozlov" <yuray@komyakino.ru>, "Martin Bagge" <brother@bsnet.se>, "Miroslav Kure" <kurem@upcase.inf.upol.cz>, "AlexLikeRock" <alexlikerock@gmail.com>, "Innocent De Marchi" <tangram.peces@gmail.com>, "Ji YongGang" <jungleji@gmail.com>, "Lin Shu-Fen" <satashiohno@gmail.com>, "Jhang Jia-Wei" <dreamcryer@gmail.com>, "Hai Lang" <hailangvn@gmail.com>, "Tapio Lehtonen" <tale@debian.org>, "SZERVÃC Attila" <sas@321.hu>, "Judit Gyimesi" <judit.gyimesi.x@gmail.com>
 Dato: torsdag 29. december 2016 18.14

 Hi all,

 Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de>
 wrote:

 > > building **.pdf succeeded by using dblatex instead
 of jade;
 > > all en/el/ja/vi/zh_CN/zh_TW builds succeeded;
 > > of course I dont read their letters, just looked
 at a glance.
 > > not tested for non-disabled-langs other than en,
 > >  but I think those do not fail by dblatex,
 either.
 > > patch is below.

 Thanks to the patch from victory, we have managed to switch
 generation
 of PDF files from jade to dblatex.

 As a benefit, there are now PDF variants of the installer
 manual for
 Chinese, Greek, Japanese and Vietnamese, which were not
 supported before.

 The files can be found here:
 http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/
 (as a preview of the manual for Stretch).

 I would be happy, if you could take a look at a PDF for your
 language,
 to see if everything is fine (especially displaying /
 characters / fonts).
 Of special interest would be all non-ascii characters.

 thanks a lot
 Holger

 Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0 under
     D E B I A N   L I N U