Re: manual: pdf builds succeeded for all disabled langs

Hi,

Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> victory <victory.deb@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > w/o fallback (xsl:otherwise), generating en.pdf issues strange error ():
> > Character U+2CB (Ë‹) not in font
> >  '[lmroman10-regular]:mapping=tex-text!
> > Missing character: There is no Ë‹ in font [lmroman10-regular]:mapping=tex-text!
> > Missing character: There is no Ë‹ in font [lmroman10-regular]:mapping=tex-text!
> > Missing character: There is no Ë‹ in font [lmroman10-regular]:mapping=tex-text'
> >
> > looks like it is using LM fonts and lacks backslash
> >
> > then, what happens if s/lmodern/fonts-freefont-otf/ ?
>
> Hmm, I cannot see such error on my system here, which builds the
> manual for http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/.
> I performed a rull rebuild this night, and there were no errors.
>
> http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/logs/
>
> fonts-freefont-otf is not installed on that system.

Since I cannot reproduce that build error here, could you try on your
system, what happens if you install fonts-freefont-otf? Does that fix
the build error for you?

Regards
Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " .