Bug#844579: console-setup: CyrAsia font missing Kazakh letter
- To: Anton Zinoviev <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Bug#844579: console-setup: CyrAsia font missing Kazakh letter
- From: Baurzhan Muftakhidinov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2016 09:45:18 +0500
- Message-id: <[🔎] CAFp4thSzB40n9h-ipaV1R695uy+ogvZTuBs9hxwpN-q1Rfo85Q@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: Baurzhan Muftakhidinov <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <20161122130954.GA11797@logic>
- References: <CAFp4thQbpiRktDcg0TbsS66o7qd+EooV2QWWkOJehj_p7BSwDA@mail.gmail.com> <20161119231433.GD2333@mraw.org> <CAFp4thSZ5nc_7Zdu6j4Bx9P=hNwLPqjVV+4TL_fZ5s1MVf=egQ@mail.gmail.com> <20161121133416.GD5769@logic> <CAFp4thSWU+F8yLrHEEuF3EQrh1zBcyaOi_MUJFspSHki_VxiBA@mail.gmail.com> <20161121165404.GB6145@logic> <CAFp4thRW4MFV_1Kz7xAGo6qKgCbN3Rn1g2ePdGd90uMaDqY_hA@mail.gmail.com> <20161122112952.GI10175@logic> <CAFp4thT9nK3MnhTHbEUBbv1UMS_PW03YQdPYUvMYs_qpDL12Bg@mail.gmail.com> <20161122130954.GA11797@logic>
On Tue, Nov 22, 2016 at 6:09 PM, Anton Zinoviev <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 22, 2016 at 05:05:56PM +0500, Baurzhan Muftakhidinov wrote:
>> I checked fonts CyrAsia-Fixed16 and CyrAsia-Terminus16 from Debian repo,
>> and numero sign *is* there, so, it is definitely something I made wrong with
>> my own build. Lets forget about it, because it is unrelated to the topic of this
>> bugreport, which is to add three symbols to CyrAsia fontset definition.
>> Does it sound reasonable?
>> BTW, those symbols again for your convenience:
>> Ұ U+04B0 Cyrillic Capital Letter Straight U with Stroke
>> ұ U+04B1 Cyrillic Small Letter Straight U with Stroke
>> ₸ U+20B8 Unicode Character 'TENGE SIGN'
> Right now my Debian machine is not connected to Internet but I hope I
> will be able to make the necessary changes in no more than 10 days
> (unless some other developer does them before me).
> Anton Zinoviev
Just realized the last mail missed the bugzilla.