Re: On uploads and responsibilities

On Thu, Nov 24, 2016 at 05:56:52AM +0100, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Quoting Adriano Rafael Gomes (adrianorg@debian.org):
> > On Wed, Nov 23, 2016 at 07:42:16AM +0100, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> > > Speaking of which, I'd like to get more traction on the l10n front (4
> > > languages uptodate right now…), maybe we'll be able to find something
> > > that works fine to get work (translation) done and uploaded…
> >
> > How can I check which languages are up to date?
>
> https://d-i.debian.org/l10n-stats/
>
> General doc for D-I l10n :
>
> http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/doc/i18n/
>
> The "real" D-I l10n is what is called "level 1".

Thank you, Christian.

I failed to inform in the previous message that I'm already tracking
https://d-i.debian.org/l10n-stats/, sorry.

In the column "level 1" in the following URLs, there are these numbers:

[1]https://d-i.debian.org/l10n-stats/ 2 languages
[2]https://d-i.debian.org/l10n-stats/translation-status-testing.html 13 languages
[3]https://d-i.debian.org/l10n-stats/translation-status-unstable.html 14 languages

I believe URL [1] above was showing about 13 languages when d-i stretch
alpha 8 was built.

I'm still failing to understand where the "4 languages" number is
coming from.