Re: d-i manual: missing mips64el in translated 'arch-title' entity
Samuel Thibault <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Holger Wansing, on Tue 22 Nov 2016 23:12:34 +0100, wrote:
> > I just noticed that for French and Italian, translated entities in
> > build/entities/l10n/ are used, but in the entity for 'arch-title' the
> > condition for the new mips64el architecture is missing.
> Mmm, these are problematic indeed: contrary to .po files, there is
> nothing that makes the build system use english variants if the
> translation is outdated...
> I have fixed them, thanks.
Ehhm, sorry, but you forgot to sync one more change: "Mips" was changed
into "32-bit Mips (big-endian)".
Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0 under
D E B I A N L I N U X 8 . 0 " J E S S I E " .
Registered Linux User #311290 - https://linuxcounter.net/