[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Next d-i release

On 19/10/16 15:33, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> Hi,
> Since linux vs. fat/efi is no longer an issue, I'm tempted to prepare
> a new d-i release soonish. I'll probably freeze udebs in the upcoming
> hours or days, and try to figure out what to do with packages sitting
> in unstable for the time being.
> Feel free to mention packages you want to see in testing, in case I go
> for a conservative approach (and only hand-pick a few packages); feel
> free to cc me explicitly to make sure I read your replies.

Since the transition freeze is in a couple of weeks, I don't want to hold from
doing any work on that front now. I don't mind if you block stuff from migrating
for a few days, but I'm mentioning it since IIRC you build d-i from unstable.


Reply to: