Save up to 50% on your email marketing

Are you getting a return from your email marketing platform
Hi

My name is Jeremy Small and I am with FireDrum Email Marketing, an email marketing company located in Scottsdale, AZ.  I visited your site today and it appears your company is using WordPress as a website platform.

I wanted to reach out to see if you have any interest in a brief conversation to see how our email marketing solution can integrate with WordPress to help stay in front of your customers and prospects. In fact, we have a free WordPress plugin that I would encourage you to use.

I would like to know if you are interested in discussing how I can personally help increase your email marketing results. As an email deliverability expert, I aim to not only reduce your email marketing costs, but to also increase your audience engagement, and ROI.

Please see our price comparison and our complete feature set.

In addition to the savings, I believe that we can give you a more personally managed service while offering an interface with increased functionality. Please let me know what time is best to talk and I will be happy to discuss some options that may interest you.

If you are not the person who handles these matters, please let me know who does, so I can introduce myself to them.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Jeremy

Jeremy Small
FireDrum Internet Marketing
Tel: 480.699.1524 | Fax: 480.699.1657
9903 E. Bell Rd. Suite 120
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
www.FireDrum.com

FireDrum Email Marketing

If you would like to be removed from my contact list, please reply back 'Stop' in the subject line

Unsubscribe