partitionin with many disks in preseed

Hello, I'm making an Febian Jessie install CD ad I have this options on
preseed file:

d-i partman-auto/method string crypto
d-i partman-lvm/device_remove_lvm boolean true
d-i partman-md/device_remove_md boolean true
d-i partman-lvm/confirm boolean true
d-i partman-lvm/confirm_nooverwrite boolean true
d-i partman-auto/choose_recipe select atomic
d-i partman-partitioning/confirm_write_new_label boolean true
d-i partman/choose_partition select finish
d-i partman/confirm boolean true
d-i partman/confirm_nooverwrite boolean true

If the machine has 2 disk drives, the installer asks me the installation
type and then asks the drive to install in. But I don't get the option
to install all files in a crypted partition. How can I make the
installer ask me to choose the drive only and install all files in a
crypted partition on the selected device?

Why does the crypto option (all files in a crypted partition) does not
appear (to choose it) if I try to install on a machine with several
dsks? How can I enable this option (to choose it if there are many disks)?

Thanks,

Javier.