Re: preseed repo key

On 2016-07-11 10:08, Javier Marcon wrote:
Hello, I can add repositories on a preseed file specifiying the url and
the key file. but how can I make the installer to download the key? For
example I want to add a repository and to get the key file I have to run
the command:

apt-key adv --recv-keys --keyserver keys.gnupg.net E1F958385BFE2B6E

There is a key property on the repository preseed where you can specify a URL:

d-i apt-setup/local0/key string [...]

You could specify a keyserver there using HTTP, but any HTTP server should do. (And HTTPS in testing.)

Kind regards
Philipp Kern