Re: Frustration working with i18n/l10n

On Sat, Jul 02, 2016 at 12:18:52PM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> When I can see that the changes I've made can be very easily
> mechanically updated in po files too, I *want* to be able to make
> those updates too. Especially in cases where the existing translations
> are obvious going to be wrong/incorrect, I'd like to be able to update
> them where I can. How exactly do I do that?

Translations are still in Subversion, at
svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/d-i in the packages/po directory, broken up
by sublevel.  The master .po files there get propagated to packages by
the cron job you ran into.

> [1] http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/doc/i18n/

http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/doc/i18n/ch01s04.html#idm45330184357456 is
the bit that's particularly relevant here, I think.