Re: armel/armhf d-i daily fails for days?

Hi,

Roger Shimizu <rogershimizu@gmail.com> (2016-05-09):
> On Sun, May 8, 2016 at 6:29 PM, Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> wrote:
> > Roger Shimizu <rogershimizu@gmail.com> (2016-05-08):
> >> It seems armel/armhf d-i daily fails for days [0][1][2].  Because
> >> there's no log for it, could you help to inform us what's happening on
> >> the build machine?
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > It's a somewhat (ir)regular DNS issues, I've poked an admin on IRC a few
> > days ago, but might escalate to a ticket or so.
>
> Thanks for your info!
> Hope the DNS issues can be resolved soon.

It seems network issues are a somwhat recurring issue where both
machines are hosted, so Hector suggested we moved armel and armhf
builds to the porterbox already used for arm64 (asachi). The setup
was finalized earlier today, and it seems the 3 builds are working
fine and ending up on dillon as expected.

Let's see if that works better on mid/long term.

KiBi.