Re: debian-installer issues with no wireless network connection after a text based Jessie installation

Hi, I did not setup any desktop task but my system was installed using the wireless network and wpa_supplicant was installed on the target system but not sure why networking was not working as should the wireless networking settings if just a standard system is installed be also installed on to the target system I don't understand why this is not done or a question is added to the installer to ask the user about this? Nick Gawronski