Stretch Alpha 5 netinst images "broken"

[ please CC me, I am not subscribed to debian-boot@ ]

Ohai,

[1] one should use the Stretch Alpha 5 images to install Stretch,
however at least the netinst images run into funny dependency problems
when doing so: [2].

Technically this is fine, Stretch is a moving target and one should not
expect a 5 month old snapshot to work properly with todays packages.
However, I think [1] should not link to these outdated images but rather
to some daily/weekly builds? At least in the time we do not build
Alpha/Beta releases (I know KiBi wanted to start doing this again).

Greets
Evgeni

[1] https://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/
[2] https://img5.picload.org/image/rgodplwp/virtualbox_debiantesting_10_05.png