partman-auto (in)consistency

Hey folks,

I'm debugging an oddity in auto-partitioning with a friend, and we've
found some odd inconsistencies in the partman-auto recipes in terms of
swap space calculation. In *some* cases, swap size is set up as:

  96 512 200% linux-swap

  (see recipes/home)

but in others it's the much more sensible-looking

  100% 512 200% linux-swap

  (see recipes-amd64-efi/atomic)

Would anybody object to me going through and switching: the lower
limit to 100% for all recipes? That'll give a default swap size that
at least looks more sensible for modern machines! The change to 96
here was back in 2006...

"I can't ever sleep on planes ... call it irrational if you like, but I'm
 afraid I'll miss my stop" -- Vivek Das Mohapatra