"No kernel modules were found" during sid installation attempt (amd64)

Hello,

While trying to install Debian Unstable from a USB stick with the mini.iso from debian/dists/unstable/main/installer-amd64/current/images/netboot/mini.iso, as indicated by the InstallFAQ, the installer gives the following message:

No kernel modules were found. This probably is due to a mismatch between the kernel used by this version of the installer and the kernel version available in the archive.

I've searched for this problem and found a similar situation (it's from 2014 and related to the Testing version at that time): https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=749991.

Running dmesg with the installer started, I see Linux version 4.3.0-1-amd64. However, looking at the Packages list from debian/dists/unstable/main/debian-installer/binary-amd64/Packages.gz, the kernel related packages says Kernel-Version: 4.5.0-1-amd64.

This is my first interaction with the Debian community, so I wasn't sure if I should report a bug on this and decided to contact you through this mailing list.

Regards,

--
Renato Bispo