Ubuntu users

Hi,

Would you be interested in Ubuntu users email list or Industry specific list for your email campaign?

Data Field: verified Phone Number, Fax Number, Verified Email Address, Employee Size, Revenue size, SIC Code, Industry Type and many more).

Technology users like: Cognos, Adobe, Red hat, Sun Microsystems, ESRI, BearingPoint, Microsoft Corporation, UGS, etc.

Please let me know your thoughts so that I can send you cost of the list.

Appreciate your time and look forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Jackie

| List acquisition | Technology Lists | Email/Data Appending | Search Engine Optimization |

If you don't want to include yourself in our mailing list, please reply back "RE: Leave Out" in a subject line