d-i network configuration for VLAN, new templates review

Hello,

To fix https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=433568 I have
been working on a patch to netcfg and it introduces a few new
questions.

These are medium priority questions, and I bet most people will be
pre-seeding netcfg/vlan_id. VLAN is a way to tag packets on a network
connection, and thus able to run what essentially look like separate
networks, on a common physical network topology.

I'm guessing this is only relevant in an enterprise / highly advanced setups.

I would like to request an English quality review, a wider feedback
from d-i community if below templates are good, and also ask whether
or not these should be marked for translation at all.

Template: netcfg/use_vlan
Type: boolean
Default: false
# :sl6:
 Virtual LAN (VLAN) is a concept of partitioning a physical network to create
 distinct broadcast domains. Packets can be marked for different IDs by
 tagging, so that a single interconnect (trunk) may be used to transport
 data for various VLANs.
 .
 If your network interface is directly connected to a VLAN trunk port,
 specifying a VLAN ID may be necessary to get a working connection.

Template: netcfg/vlan_id
Type: string
# :sl6:
 If your network interface is directly connected to a VLAN trunk port,
 specifying a VLAN ID may be necessary to get a working connection.

Template: netcfg/vlan_failed
Type: error
# :sl6:
 The command used to set up VLAN during the installation returned an
 error, please check installer logs, or go back and try another
 configuration.

--
Regards,

Dimitri.