partman-btrfs, RFS involved with two other bugs

I am working on problems associated with bug #780081, where it was
planned to have a fix staged in experimental after Jessie was
released.

Associated bugs:
#780081: btrfs-tools: rename package to btrfs-progs
#818687: RFS: btrfs-progs/4.4.1-1.1 [NMU]
#820479: Acknowledgement (accommodate rename of btrfs-tools to
btrfs-progs (patch included)

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/partman-btrfs

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/partman-btrfs/partman-btrfs_20+nmu1.dsc

On #debian-boot jcristau said he prefered "a git tree [which] would be
easier than a source package tbh".  I don't have alioth permissions to
push to partman-btrfs or debian-cd so I've published it here.  Please
let me know if you'd prefer a diff.  The repo can be found here:

https://github.com/sten0/partman-btrfs.git

I'd like this change to go through soon, so plan to file an RFS bug
for partman-btrfs if I don't hear back soon.  It took a lot of work to
learn enough to get this done, but it was fun. :-)

Kind regards,
Nicholas