Re: own cloud task in tasksel?

Hello.

ai ned a list of the linux comands and wat he doing.

thanks

Às 14:34 de 14-03-2016, James Bromberger escreveu:
On 13/03/2016 9:33 PM, Charles Plessy wrote:
Le Sat, Mar 12, 2016 at 10:40:30PM +0800, James Bromberger a écrit :
On 12/03/2016 9:19 PM, Charles Plessy wrote:
The Debian images on the Amazon cloud are of the "minbase" variant, and extra
packages are added.  (James, I lost track on where to find this information in
the source code of bootstrap-vz, or on the Debian wiki, can you remind me the
information ?)  For the other cloud images, I am not familiar enough to be sure
if they also use debootstrap's minbase variant or not.  They will also install
extra packages, some platform-specific, and some common with the other images.
Configuration of packages included in images made by bootstrap-vz are in
the manifest file (eg manifests/official/ec2/...) for the image being
generated. It's a simple YAML file that you add the lines of what
additional package(s) you want in their own base image.
Hi James,

I do not see python-boto, awscli, etc in `manifests/official/ec2/ebs-jessie-amd64-hvm.yml`.

Am I searching in the wrong place, or are you using ad-hoc command-line arguments ?

Cheers,

No, not using any cml line params. My manifets has:
  install:
  - awscli
  - python-boto
  - python3-boto
  - apt-transport-https
  - lvm2
  - ncurses-term
  - parted
  - bootlogd
  - cloud-init
  - cloud-utils
  - gdisk
  - sysvinit
  - systemd
  - systemd-sysv

See:
https://github.com/JamesBromberger/bootstrap-vz/blob/master/manifests/official/ec2/ebs-jessie-amd64-hvm.yml

--
Mobile: +61 422 166 708, Email: james_AT_rcpt.to