D-I status on device tree based armel orion5x/kirkwood Buffalo Linkstation

Dear Cryril, Martin, Iwamatsu-san,

I'm happy to inform you that I confirmed 2/19 daily d-i
network-console images are working fine on device tree based armel
orion5x/kirkwood Buffalo Linkstation devices.

I tried the following two devices:
- Linkstation LS-WTGL (orion5x with 64M memory)
- Linkstation LS-WVL (kirkwood with 256M memory)

It's worth mention that even the device with 64M memory can still run
d-i, though I tried a few times only once can really finish the
installation. (For the device with 256M memory, I didn't met much
problem.)

Another thing I want to mention is that it still need a command line
to create RAID1 /boot partition:
  mdadm --create /dev/md0 --level=1 --raid-devices=2 -e 0 /dev/sda1 missing
Because partman-md only can create md device with metadata=1.2, which
cannot be recognized by Linkstation's uboot (ARM bootloader)

Except two tested ones, other Linkstation devices should be supported includes:
- originally supported LS-GL(Pro/Live) / LS-WSGL(Mini) / LS-CHLv2 / LS-XHL
- newly added by me: LS-VL / LS-WSXL / LS-WXL

I've been working on this for months, since device-tree patch to
upstream kernel.
I'm happy that finally those orion5x/kirkwood NAS boxes, which already
or almost lost support from vendor, can be supported by Debian.

Thanks for your guiding and support!

Cheers,
--
Roger Shimizu, GMT +9 Tokyo