Re: d-i daily 2/18 is missing for armel only

Hi Roger,

Roger Shimizu <rogershimizu@gmail.com> (2016-02-18):
> I cannot find today(2/18)'s armel d-i daily image [0], while other
> arch is correctly downloadable [1][2].
> If there's build error, there should be build log to check, but
> unfortunately there's no 2/18's folder. So I'm asking what happened.

Looking at /home/d-i/di/logs/di-autobuild_daily-armel-20160218-0000 on
abel (the porterbox currently used for armel d-i daily builds), it
seems due to a transient network error at the beginning of the build,
hich triggered an early abort (and no logs are uploaded in that case).

I've just started an out-of-cron run. If successful, it should appear
within a few hours (until dillon.debian.org gets files, and publishes
them through a mirror network for d-i.debian.org).

Mraw,
KiBi.