Debian installer modifications

Hi There, my Name is Diogo and I’m the team manager of a project that's building an OS (we will make it completely open source) for children in Portugal, and we are using your debian image jessie SO basis and there for i would like to ask you guys if you could tell me how to change the icons, text etc. in the image installer and boot, also i have a question about the moment a user comes the moment where he choses the type of file system that he want to use, so what i would like to know is, is there any way we can set that for only brtfs and add an option where he choses if he's a student or a teacher, is that again your licenses or not and if not how can we implement that

Greetz

Diogo Figueira