About the bug 737750

Hello,

I am building a custom installer and at the moment of build a netboot image i found with the situation described in the bug 737750.

I downloaded the source package of debian installer:

apt-get source debian-installer

From the build directory, only change the in the config/common file the USE_UDEBS_FROM variable to stable, and then build the image

make build_netboot-gtk

And the generated image not recognize the hard disk (bug 737750)

Then in the pkg-lists/netboot/amd64.cfg file I add the next lines and rebuilded image detect the hard disk:

# full support for all types of hard drives, and usb devices
scsi-common-modules-${kernel:Version}
scsi-modules-${kernel:Version}
scsi-extra-modules-${kernel:Version}
sata-modules-${kernel:Version}

This lines are copied from the pkg-lists/hd-media/amd64.cfg file (The hd-media image build and detect the hard disk)

This is a solution for the bug? or exist other way to avoid this bug?

--
Jorge Ernesto Guevara Cuenca