On ddebs for udebs

Hi,

There is an existing experimental patch series for debhelper to have it
automatically create "ddebs"[1][2].  Currently, it /also/ happens for
udebs, which leads me to:

 * Is it useful for you to have ddebs generated from udebs?
 * Are there limitations or tweaks that I should be aware of in
   generating ddebs for udebs?
   - Can build-id based debug symbols be used? etc.

Please note that I have very little practical experience with udebs and
how they are used.  You are doing me a favour if you assume I know less
about udebs than you think I do. :)

 * If you see no benefit in having ddebs for udebs, please do not
   hesitate to let me know.  I am more than happy to disable ddebs for
   udebs.

Thanks,
~Niels

(Please CC me on replies.)

[1] Extra debs containing only debug symbols from the original (u)deb.
Similar to "-dbg" packages, except debhelper makes them without any
manual configuration.

[2] Thread at https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2015/05/msg00010.html