Re: symlinks removed from partman-auto.git?

Quoting Ian Campbell (ijc@debian.org):

> which removed the various symlinks for arches which share recipes.
>
> Looking at the source for 124 in the archive it seems like the symlinks
> have been collapsed in the tarball (i.e. the files duplicated instead of
> linked to), so things work but not quite as expected.
>
> Since I'm pretty sure it was accidental I've reverted.

You're right. I can't track back to October 2014 the reason for this
to happen but it was certainly an accident, for sure.

Thanks for noticing and fixing this.

Could you please add a changelog entry for this change and then either
upload or wait for me to upload?