Last hints for d-i, upload tomorrow

Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> (2014-12-29):
> here's another round I've just compiled, so versions should match this
> time. A few of them have (outdated) hints currently but hopefully those
> should go away automatically when caught by "hint clean" once newer
> versions have migrated?

Last round, would be perfect if in place before the 1000Z run (sorry for
the short notice). The 2200Z would have been a nice idea if I didn't
forget about uploading choose-mirror, which is on its way…

# Usual-yet-easily-forgotten-about:
unblock choose-mirror/2.60
unblock-udeb choose-mirror/2.60
urgent choose-mirror/2.60

# Not immensely needed but I lost track of it in the past few weeks:
unblock netcfg/1.127
unblock-udeb netcfg/1.127
urgent netcfg/1.127

# Preseedability++:
unblock grub-installer/1.103
unblock-udeb grub-installer/1.103
urgent grub-installer/1.103

I've tested the latter in the three default configurations (whole disk,
LVM, encrypted LVM) as well as with things like RAID1, with no bad
surprises, so let's restore possibilities for automation.

> I'll try and give btrfs things a shot a few hours from now, so that I
> can decide what to do with the pending request about lzo2.

That was handled and lzo2's hit testing in the meanwhile.

> If I'm not hitting any major blocker during some testing over the next
> few days, we might be looking at a release during the first days of
> 2015.

The upload should happen somewhen in the European afternoon after the
1000Z changes in testing are mirror-visible.

Thanks!

Mraw,
KiBi.