Re: cdebconf_0.196_i386.changes ACCEPTED into unstable

Debian FTP Masters <ftpmaster@ftp-master.debian.org> (2015-11-16):
>  cdebconf (0.196) unstable; urgency=medium
>  .
>    [ Samuel Thibault ]
>    * Add control-+/- shortcuts to adjust font size.

I'm sorry but the implementation doesn't look reasonable at first
glance. We already have gtk-set-font, which handles font name and font
size selection, in rootskel-gtk. Couldn't we adjust that instead of
implementing a(nother) sed call within cdebconf-gtk?

(Keeping in mind we will go to gtk3 at some point, and it would be
better if we didn't have to change setting-related stuff in more than a
single location.)

Also, picking a random non-default language like Chinese or Dzongkha,
then increasing the font leads to G_IS_OBJECT assertion failure and
localechooser fails with error 1 (going back to the language selection).

Mraw,
KiBi.