Re: Buffalo Linkstation systems newly supported since Linux 4.3

> Ben has expressed his frustration with the limited size on some Orion
> devices several times in the past.  Given how old these devices are
> now (plus the fact that we never had a lot of Linkstation users), I
> think it doesn't make sense to add support for these devices now (or
> in the case of LS-WSGL, to keep it alive).

Understand the situation.
Yes, the size target is hard to achieve for stretch kernel (4.x). But
it's still fine for jessie (3.16).
Since I still have two LS-WTGL boxes, so let me explorer a bit more.
If any progress, I'll post here.

Cheers,
Roger