Re: Processed: reassign 757517 to hw-detect

Hi hooovver,

Debian Bug Tracking System <owner@bugs.debian.org> (2015-10-20):
> Processing commands for control@bugs.debian.org:
>
> > reassign 757517 hw-detect
> Bug #757517 [firmware-realtek] firmware-realtek: install working, after several reboots, system hangs: 'failed to load rtl_nic/rtl8168f-1.fw' manually copying into /lib fixes problem
> Bug reassigned from package 'firmware-realtek' to 'hw-detect'.
> No longer marked as found in versions firmware-nonfree/0.43.
> Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #757517 to the same values previously set
> > thanks
> Stopping processing here.

So this bug report you filed against firmware-realtek was reassigned to
hw-detect, which is responsible for detecting (among other things)
missing firmwares. Could you please share your installer logs and which
image you used, so that this issue can be investigated?

(/var/log/installer/syslog would be most welcome.)

I could probably try and arrange something locally but replying with an
attached log would probably speed things up.

Mraw,
KiBi.