Re: download links for Jessie 404

[ Also adding debian-boot to CC ]

Hi,

Nicolas Roux <roux.nse@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> All download links for Debian Jessie on point towards a 8.2.0 version,
> however none of those seem to actually work (404 all the way). No trouble
> downloading Jessie if I substitute "8.2.0" by "8.1.0" in the URLs.
>

> Example:
> http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/8.2.0/amd64/iso-cd/debian-8.2.0-amd64-netinst.iso
> --> this url 404s since at least this morning (tried the first time around
> 10:00 GMT+1 6 sept 2015)
>
> After trying a few other download links for Jessie, this issue does not
> seem limited to the netinstall iso.

The "8.2.0" directory in http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/ is completely
missing.

That makes me wonder if the "Dropping CDs entirely?!" story was also
adopted to the stable and oldstable point releases???
No installation media build for stable and oldstable?
If that's intended, there are a lot of changes needed on the website...

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " .