Re: i can not boot Debian Installer Stretch Alpha 1 release CD

Hello. Thank you very much for the information, I think in my case it was a problem when download or burn the cd.
Anyway for now I installed the stable release.
Tnx
Gabriel

Hi,

Gabriel <gabriel.tandil@gmail.com> wrote:
>  hi!
> i can not boot from CD Debian Installer Stretch Alpha 1 release
> Computer still on a black screen and say:
>
> ISOLINUX 6.03 20150425 ETCD Copyrigth (C) 1994-2014 H. Peter Anvin et al
>
> One minute later computer reboot himself

You may want to try the just available Alpha 2 release ...

Otherwise you need to provide more details, if such report should have a
chance to be dealed with, so detailed info about your machine, what image
exactly etc.

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0 under
        D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " .