Adjusting kgb-client.conf for IRC notifications

Hi,

I've just updated kgb-client.conf on alioth to generate links this way:
  https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/d-i/${module}.git/commit/?id=${commit}

instead of:
  http://git.debian.org/?p=d-i/${module}.git;a=commitdiff;h=${commit}

which would in turn lead to (after a redirect):
  http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/d-i/${module}.git/diff/?id=${commit}

This means two changes:
 - https instead of http;
 - commit view instead of diff view.

As for the latter change, this means we get to see the commit message
in addition to the diff (which is just below) instead of just seeing
the diff.

This will make at least my life a bit better since I tend to mention
commits to bug reports or patch submitters on a regular basis, and
having to modify URLs instead of just pasting them away is a bit of a
bummer.

(All of this is still wrapped up with deb.li; I'm not sure how much
using this service is needed, we have long IRC lines already, so I
don't know how important it is to save a few characters.)

Mraw,
KiBi.