Preseed issues with LVM/Keyboard configuration unattended/pxe install

Hi,

I have had two persistent issues with preseed in the Debian installer and I've been unable to figure out how to correct them for several versions.

The first place it stops at is:

[!!] Configure the Keyboard, I hit enter on 'American English' and it continues.

I have these locale settings in my preseed:

d-i debian-installer/locale string en_US
d-i console-tools/archs select at
d-i console-keymaps-at/keymap select American English
d-i debian-installer/keymap string us

A lot of that was probably me just "trying random things"

The second issue I have is when I am installing Debian onto a server that already has LVM physical volumes on the disks like for example install CentOS 6 on the machine and then immediately reboot and try to install Debian 8.

It stops at:

[!!] Partition Disks
'Unable to automatically remove LVM data ....'

If I select continue it says 'No root file system' and then no matter what I do it goes into a loop that I cannot escape from.

This is my relevant disk setup in my preseed:

d-i partman-auto/disk string /dev/sda
d-i partman-auto/method string regular
d-i partman-auto/purge_lvm_from_device boolean true
d-i partman-lvm/confirm boolean true
d-i partman-auto/choose_recipe select atomic
d-i partman/confirm_write_new_label boolean true
d-i partman/confirm boolean true
d-i partman/choose_partition string finish

I am really really sure that I want it to remove the old physical volumes, so is there some way that I can tell it to do that even though it's basically trying to warn me that it doesn't want to?

If anyone has any ideas what is going on I appreciate guidance.
Thanks,
-Drew