Re: D-I Stretch Alpha 1: block-udeb * for a few days?

Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> (2015-07-13):
> Now that linux is built on all archs, we're able to contemplate a d-i
> release. I'm wondering whether enabling all block-udeb entries from the
> freeze hints file would be appropriate to make sure that no last moment
> update reaches testing while finishing up the Alpha 1 preparation.

Right after this morning run with a few urgents for d-i package,
freeze_hints updated with:
 - finished commented out; not committed, but can do if that's wished for.
 - libcap2 added (new dependency through libudev1-udeb), committed.

> On a related note, it might be worth considering aging linux, it's been
> in a suitable state for a while, except for the FTBFS on ppc64el. I've
> put kernel maintainers in copy accordingly.

I'll be adding unblock-udeb && age-days for it once I know which value
is suitable.

Mraw,
KiBi.