preseed, partman, and condtional partitioning

Hi all,
I need to install Debian using a preseed on a system that actually boots via PXE.

Disk status on the system is:
1) free space
2) first partition used for data
3) second partition used for OS

We would like to transform in this way:
1) free space -> boot partition
2) untouched data
3) new Debian system installed after format

I'm going to write a partman recipe using keep etc... but I would like to known if there is a way to use conditional partitioning other then writing my own udeb like explained on an article I found on the net but Enrico Zini. What I would like to have is a system that if the automatic install is run a second time no change is done.

Bye
sc