Re: Bug in kernel compilation section of the 'Installation Guide"

Hello,

Tom H, le Mon 04 May 2015 03:19:53 -0400, a écrit :
> Against which package should a bug in the 'Installation Guide" be reported?

See section 1.9. Your Documentation Help is Welcome

We welcome suggestions, comments, patches, and bug reports (use the package
installation-guidefor bugs, but check first to see if the problem is already reported).

> Even though the make-kpkg man page says "--revision number", it's not
> clear that it has to start with a number. In fact, the option's
> misnamed because it's the package version and not its revision (in the
> Debian policy meaning) that's being set -  a fact that's more or less
> acknowledged in the man page with "Changes the version number ...".

I have already commited a suggested fix yesterday.

Samuel