New d-i contributor

Hi everyone,

I'm Mathieu, from Montreal. I've just subscribed to debian-boot@, but I've already been idling in #debian-boot for a while, I was one of the drivers of the Montreal bid for Debconf16, and I've been taking on d-i work for Ubuntu. I've already been bugging cjwatson every once in a while to review changes or merge git branches for things like grub, but I realise I should reach out more :)

There's a few patches we included in d-i partman packages in Ubuntu that I'd like to get in Debian as well now.

What would be the preferred method for this? My initial focus will be patches for multipath support that don't appear to have associated BTS bugs. Is it fine to push to git for code to be reviewed (in my own people/cyphermox-guest/xyz branch), or should I file bugs and attach patches?

Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre <mathieu.tl@gmail.com>
Freenode: cyphermox, Jabber: mathieu.tl@gmail.com
4096R/DC95CA5A 36E2 CF22 B077 FEFE 725C  80D3 C7DA A946 DC95 CA5A