Re: Hints for d-i jessie RC4

On 2015-04-22 12:52, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
Hi people,

here's a single round of unblock/unblock-udeb/urgent hints for the
upcoming d-i upload. It's what we would normally either call RC4 or
final or something like this, but I don't think it makes sense to
announce it separately. Announcing Jessie is way better. ;)

All added.

For those on #debian-release, the plan is to have a manual britney run
in a few minutes so that we don't wait some extra hours to have these
packages in testing.

That's done, and the three packages are now in testing (pending dinstall so that the mirrors being used by the buildds know that).

Regards,

Adam