Hints for d-i jessie RC3, part 5

Hi people,

here's a fifth (and hopefully last) round of unblock/unblock-udeb hints
for the upcoming d-i jessie RC3. Don't hesitate to ask questions if
anything looks fishy.  I've added urgents this time, to meet the
timeline I've proposed
(https://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2015/04/msg00264.html).

There's also the brltty unblock request dealt with in #782743. From a
few follow-ups on debian-accessibility@, it looks like the situation
isn't ideal yet, but I suppose not hanging is better than hanging, so
keeping the hints Ivo has in place is probably OK; Cc-ing Samuel and his
unblock bug report to make sure.

I'm quite unhappy with my only having looked at the firmware thing today
but live tests seem quite encouraging and I feel that giving this more
user exposure before 8.0 is the right thing to do at this point.

(I've uploaded most of these packages, you may want to make sure I
didn't screw up my self-review.)

# improve firmware support, avoiding loops (#779546); just uploaded,
# hopefully builds will be there on time:
unblock hw-detect/1.108
unblock-udeb hw-detect/1.108
urgent hw-detect/1.108

# stop polluting /etc/fstab with USB things:
unblock partman-target/96
unblock-udeb partman-target/96
urgent partman-target/96

# l10n-only: