Re: d-i talk at mini DebConf Lyon 2015

Le 14/04/2015 16:20, Cyril Brulebois a écrit :
Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> (2015-04-14):
Quoting Cyril Brulebois (kibi@debian.org):
Hi people,

I've just given a lightning talk about d-i at the mini DebConf in Lyon.
You can find the slides here:
   https://people.debian.org/~kibi/talks/2015-04-12-Lyon-mini-DebConf--lightning-talk.pdf

Hey, thanks for the call for help...:-)

Of course, as already said, I'll happily help anyone who would feel
interested in pushing again to the wonderful world of 100%. As said, I
don't intend to entirely step down: I'm still monitoring how things
are going and how the various sync scripts are doing their job, of
course I'm also doing the "upload fast" job, etc.

Sure. Speaking of which, do we know why partman-crypto's latest changes
aren't showing up in translations.txt (which is updated on a regular
manner, as the two packages I uploaded some hours ago disappeared from
there)?

Yes, I know why.

The Kazakh translation file has a PO-Revision-date as of April 2nd.

However, the last released version of partman-crypto is dated April 5th.

Because the Kazakh l10n coordinator had trouble committing to SVN (he asked for help in -i18n and I suggested him this was probably because of an outdated SSSH host key for alioth in his authorized_keys file.....which solved the problem).....he committed the Kazakh update on April 8th or 9th.

This is indeed an inconvenience of the scripts that generate the translations.txt file : they're based on the file's PO-Revision-Date, not on the date the file was really committed.

To "fix" this, we need to do another upload of -crypto....I'm working on it.