Re: Hints for d-i jessie RC3, part 3

Quoting Cyril Brulebois (kibi@debian.org):
> Hi people,
>
> here's a third round of unblock/unblock-udeb hints for the upcoming d-i
> jessie RC3. Don't hesitate to ask questions if anything looks fishy.
> I've added urgents this time, to meet the timeline I've proposed
> (https://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2015/04/msg00264.html).

I alkso have Yet Another console-setup upload (1.122) that should come for Yet
Another l10n update (Croatian, this time) for two strings....

Of course, I'm first waiting for 1.121 to enter testing before
uploading and, if an unblock can happen, that's fine....and if that's
not possible, the world won't fall apart.